Monday, November 10, 2008

Whirl Wind

What a crazy weekend, I am not sure if I even sat down this weekend except when I was driving and when I was eating. Both of which I did a lot of. On Saturday I met C3 for coffee and then we took the dogs for a hike. What a nice guy, I think I would like to hang out and get to know him more. On Saturday night I went to the Mountaineers potluck. It was nice to finally get the first event over with. Thank you so much to TJ for letting me be a cling on. If you hadn't been there I would have felt like a complete loser. Oh..and the wine was a nice touch!

On Sunday I met C3 for breakfast which was nice. Wish I would have had more time so that we could have gone and done something more active. Then I ran downtown, did an errand for a friend, ate lunch, and then headed back North.

When I got home around 5 I started working on a workbook I had to have completed and printed for today. I finished printing the books at 1:00 am. I would have been done a lot sooner if my original document hadn't become "corrupted", what ever that means.

Anyways...all in all a great weekend. Now I need a few days off to recover.

No comments: