Monday, June 8, 2009

Guiness, Murphy's, Jameson


So I am way way behind on my blog. In May C and I took our first official big trip together. We went to Ireland. We spent a week and a half driving around Western and South Western Ireland. Ireland is absolutely beautiful.


I am not going to say traveling together was perfect...it wasn't...for some reason I was super cranky. Spending 24/7 with someone is tough no matter who you are with. But, in the end C put up with my bull and we ended up having a great trip.


Here are just a few of the places we visited Cliffs of Moher, Doolin, Lisdoonvarna, Dingle, Michael Skilligs, Connor Pass, Kinsale, Cork, Charles Fort, Doolin Caves, Dingle Penninsula, etc... I kept a detailed journal of our adventures so I am not going to go into great detail. But, I will say that Ireland is definitely worth a visit...or two.

No comments: