Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fiance, Pit stops, Frother, Sushi, Appendix and Modular Homes

On St. Patrick's Day I met my cousins fiance. I approve. My cousin and I figured I should probably meet him before I was in their wedding. We had a great lunch. Right about now he is probably thinking "OMG, what did I get myself into? Her cousin is insane! The girl didn't shut up the entire lunch." Sorry...I have a tendency to talk a lot when I like people. So you see, it is a good sign.

That night I met up with my friend B and her sister L for a little St. Patty's Day celebration. I would like to raise my glass to good friends, green beads, and Irish jigs. Girls, I will be your designated driver anytime! The entertainment was well worth it. And L, ---the pit stops on the way home with be our little secret (well..except for everyone that reads my blog, which isn't very many people). A and A- I am so glad you both were able to join us.

I LOVE MY FROTHER! This thing is the best invention ever. You just heat up a little milk in a mug, and this miracle tool whips it up into a thick yummy foam in no time. Wallah...instant cappuccino. I did have a little mishap or rather explosion the first time I used it, but I have since learned that there is a big difference between filling a mug 2/3 full and 1/3 full as the directions suggested. Just to be on the safe side I now operate my frother in the sink. Thank you B for my awesome present!

There is this great new sushi place in town that is sooo good. All of you that know me know that raw seafood scares me to death. Remember my little oyster bar experience? Yikes. But...this place has a lot of cooked options and they were so good. Our little town is getting so sophisticated.

Yesterday I got an email from my friend S saying that she had to have an emergency appendectomy. Scary stuff. I hope that you are feeling better, remember to take it easy.

On Monday I went and looked at the factory where they build custom modular homes. These houses are stick built, but they are build off site and then trucked in and set up on a foundation. This is my latest house hunting exploration. We are thinking I can buy some land and put one of these babies on it. Just another avenue to explore. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: