Thursday, October 11, 2007

$365 Enema

For those of you that have been reading my blog for some time you probably thought this post would be about my cat. Oh no....this time it was Kona. She had been mopey and disinterested in food then she started throwing up so I decided to take her to the vet. I was hoping she hadn't eaten anything bad that was blocking her digestive tract. After x-rays and blood work we decided that she just needed a enema. What is with my pets? Why are they always getting constipated?

So now I have a happy puppy once again. Although, she did eat (and throw up) a pine cone last night. Duh.

Unfortunately, this unexpected vet visit has put off my being able to get a new car that can transport me, my dog, and my kayak. I wish I could win the lottery (or even just a new car).

No comments: