Friday, October 19, 2007

Not Alone

Last night was Kona's training class. When we go there the golden retriever (Buddy was late). Apparently Buddy ran into a piece of metal this week and nearly lost his eye. Luckily he is going to be okay. And, I am kind of relieved that I am not the only one that has weird things happen to their pets.

This weekend I am going to go hang out with my parents I have a long to do list:
Find stuff for a Halloween Costume
Find stuff to make a dog bed for Kona's crate
Look at stuff to make curtains
See if they still have this jacket I want at the Rack
Look for more workout clothes
Get pet food (dog and cat) and chew bones (just for dog)
See if I can find stuff to make a piece of original art for my living room
Get a princess item (something I need for work)
Get a card

Looks like I will be busy!

No comments: