Monday, December 1, 2008

Crazy Wonderful Weekend

I left work early on Wednesday and met C3 at his place for Sushi and some cuddle time by the fire. You would be proud to know that I ate real Sushi, not just the cooked kind. I spent the night with him for the first time, and let me tell you my lumberjack flannel PJ's were a big hit (what was I thinking???).

On Thursday my parents hosted Thanksgiving. We had 22 people over for dinner. It was a mad house. The best part....when Kona pooped in the basement and my Dad discovered it while giving a "tour of the house" to my cousins that were visiting from out of town. AWESOME!! Kona felt a little under the weather because she ate large amounts of green Kong. I beat Jacob at arm wrestling, but know in about a year he will be able to beat me.

Found out that Grandpa asked some lady that my grandma was friends with back in junior high to live with him. Luckily, she doesn't appear to be crazy and said no.

On Saturday I went to a cookie party and then met up with C3 for a lovely dinner at the Down River Grill. The next day we took the dogs for a walk by Bowl and Pitcher and then had lunch at the Elk. Oh, and he called me his "girlfriend" which I liked very much!

All in all it was a great weekend.

No comments: