Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sigh of Relief

Well, Christmas is finally over. This was my families first Christmas since my grandma passed away and it is nice to have it behind us. We decided to not do the big family get together because my grandpa wanted to have a small deal with the republican side of the family, of course, he bowed out at the last minute and didn't even go. Anyways...we had a great time at my brother's mother in law's place. My niece was so excited about her presents it was so cute. She definitely took note of who gave her what because when she came up to me to give me a hug she made a remark about me only giving her one gift. Little stinker.

Late Saturday C made it home from visiting his family in Wisconsin. It was so good to see him. We exchanged our gifts, he gave me an all inclusive weekend get away, and sipped Chai. I am finding it harder and harder to leave him at the end of the weekends. We were going to go away for New Years, but I don't think the weather is going to cooperate. Bummer...oh well, I know/hope we will have many other opportunities to go away together.

No comments: