Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sadie

On Easter Mom and Dad told me that they would be willing to take Sadie from me once Neko passes. I have never seen C so happy. Poor Sadie, that cat has been so neglected since I got Kona. Kona definitely rules the roost. I had thought about giving Sadie to a better home, but honestly I was afraid to give her to anyone. She isn't exactly friendly. She is sort of Jekyll and Hyde. One minute nice and loving and the next eating your hand.

Just this morning she was trying to eat the roses C gave me and so I told her "no" and she hissed at me. So I got out the squirt bottle. After about 10 squirts and no response I finally gave her a shot of water to the face. Finally she stopped eating the roses, she was soaking wet.

I really hope that Sadie will be happy at Mom and Dads. They will be able to give her the attention she needs. One thing that is so fun about Sadie is that she loves to play. I definitely think her future is looking up.

I wonder (for mom and dad's sake) if they make kitty Prozac.

No comments: