Friday, July 18, 2008

Lace Undies

I keep bragging about how good my puppy is. She turned one last month and has really been making some huge behavioral strides. I often let her sleep at night outside of her kennel and she doesn't even destroy anything. In the mornings when I call her in from the yard she goes right into her kennel (I am so proud). And, she is becoming quite the little swimmer. But, ever so often she reminds me that she is still a puppy. Last night I look out in the yard and she is prancing around with a pair of my lace thongs hanging out of her mouth. As soon as I step out of the door she takes off, so pleased that she has evoked a game of "catch me if you can". As I am stomping around the yard shouting "bad dog, drop", "sit", "come" and other not so nice phrases I won't repeat in this blog, I realize that one of my sandals is laying in the middle of the yard. Hmmmm, wonder how that got there?

No comments: