Thursday, February 1, 2007

For Sale


On my jobs internal electronic bulletin board this item was posted for sale:

2 large Deer heads!

want something to add that rustic/creepy/wonderful touch to your cabin or home? I have 2 large head and shoulder mounted bucks. One with 9 points and one with 8 both looking off to the right. They have minor damage to the ears but nothing a bit of glue couldn't fix (not hide damage, just slipping off plastic ear) 225.00 each or both for 400.00

Now that is North Idaho interior decorating at its best. I would say the emphasis is on creepy!
Please note: picture is not of deer actually for sale, just an example I found. If you are interested I can see if they will ship. :o) Just kidding.
Also for sale on our company website: Michelin X Ice Tires, Yearling Draft Cross Gelding, and a Ford F150 4x4. Grunt grunt grunt!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! this "craps me up!"