Monday, October 27, 2008

Giddy Up!

Oh the joys of online dating. Lately I have been experiencing a serious of coincidences which honestly are quite funny. First, a guy emails me that sounds wonderful...one problem, I know him we have met before, and no way is that going to happen. He actually worked with my mom and best friend. Then I am casually chatting with another guy and find out he is sort of friends with C. That won't work for obvious reasons. Finally, C has been dating a girl that is an ex of a guy I am hoping to meet. Could things possibly get more twisted? Can you imagine that double date!!! I think I need to do something nice for someone so that I can improve my dating karma. Oh well... I see dating as more of an adventure, so I am getting some great stories. Here's to more great adventures and getting back in the saddle again!

No comments: