Thursday, October 2, 2008

Puppy Poo and Spider Goo!

***Warning- this post is not for individuals with a weak stomach. ***

Last night I got home with every intention of cleaning up my house. However, I did not expect to start with Kona's kennel. Poor Kona, I let her have a rawhide chew and apparently it blocked her up. There was puppy puke and poo everywhere!!! And I do mean everywhere, poo was dripping down the wall onto the carpet. LOVELY!!! After cleaning up that whole debacle I did get around to the rest of the house.

As we start to move into the cooler weather all the little outside creepy crawlies try to weasel their way inside. What this means is that my house has been invaded by hobo spiders. Last year I sprayed around my house so that they wouldn't come in, but I haven't gotten around to it this year (guess what I will be doing this weekend!). Anyways.....I smashed a few yesterday thinking I would just come back around and vacuum them up. Unfortunately, hobo spiders are so big that they ooze sticky guts all over the place when you squash them with a Puma. Maybe I was a little zealous with my squashing technique. Let's just say the whole "sucking them up with a vacuum" idea didn't work so well. Must spray soon!!!

No comments: