Friday, October 10, 2008

My House is Possessed

There are some very strange electrical issues going on with my house. Last night I noticed that my bathroom light switch was turning the fan on and off that is over my washer and dryer. This morning if I turned one light on another would go dim. I tried to use my hair dryer and that really drained the system, don't even ask about my straightener. I ended up blow drying my hair in the kitchen. I also noticed that the fan timer in my bathroom is running even though the timer is off (tick, tick, tick). As I was about to leave the house I hear a dripping noise and realized it was my freezer. I think there isn't enough juice to run my refrigerator. Watch, I will get home tonight and my freezer will have defrosted and spilled out all over my floors. I did go and reset breakers (which didn't seem to help). There is definitely something else going on. I will have my electrician look at it on Monday.

No comments: