Monday, September 15, 2008

I know I deserve something...better

What am I doing? I feel like I am chasing the end of the rainbow but we all know there is nothing there. I am so tired of always being the supportive one, the good listener, the good "friend". Where is the romance, the excitement, the love? What looks like a good match on paper is not always a match with the heart.

I really feel like I missed the boat, that I am too old now and it is never going to happen. Am I destined to be an old maid? I wish I could look ahead and just know if that was going to be the path for my life. Then I could just accept my fate and deal with it, instead of always hoping something/someone will come along.

I hate obsessing about this... Why does it seem that everyone around me has someone and I have no one.

No comments: