Friday, September 19, 2008

Nice Guys....

What is it about women that makes us want that "bad boy" so desperately. I met a very nice man* the other night, he has followed up with texts, phone calls, and has asked me out on another date (I said yes). So why is it when I get off the phone from having a great conversation with this fellow that I just want to be wrapped up in the arms of C. (Ladies you know the kind of snuggle I am talking about. The one where his arm in the pillow in the crook of your neck and he other arm wraps around so you are in a full spoon/hug cuddle.

I am not saying that C is a "bad boy", actually he is one of the good guys but has the daring edge that is exciting, addictive and oh so hot...(fanning self now). Why am I drawn to the guy with major issues? I know I can't "fix" him. I know he may never develop that "chemistry" with me, but that doesn't stop the desire for a miracle to happen. Are we, as women, somehow wired to try to take care of the bird with the wounded wing?

Geesh, why can't the heart and head be on the same page?

*nice man's name also starts with a C, hmmmm...this could make blogging difficult.

No comments: