Monday, September 8, 2008

Pooped Pup


Yesterday I went hiking with C. It was a great hike; we found huckleberries and an amazing view. The trail had lots of ups and downs which gave me quite a workout (I have been slacking lately). We took our dogs along for the hike. Kona has been giving me a run for my money (I think she is a rebellious teenager) so I decided to make her wear her backpack and carry our snacks and her water. I definitely had one pooped pup on my hands. After we got back from the hike she nestled into the end of the couch and slept for hours. Actually she stayed there all night. This morning when I got up she was still on the couch. She is all curled up and looks really pathetic. Don't worry she did get up and eat and poop. I am thinking maybe she might have overdone it just a bit.

No comments: