Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dropped BF Off At Airport

I took Monday off work to drive my boyfriend to the airport. This time I was convinced there would be no tears. Note: I say this every time and it never works. I just don't understand how he couldn't want to live in such a beautiful place. I know that it is not diverse here, but shouldn't love concur all? Plus how is it ever going to get diverse here if people don't move here. Hmmm...same old messed up relationship as always.

On the way home it started snowing...bad. Ugh...maybe this the reason people don't want to live here. Going through a small town on my way home I slid around a corner rally style and almost hit a snow bank. Maybe I was going a little to fast.

I finally made it home safe after driving, white knuckled, 45 mph the rest of the way. I walked into my house and it seemed so empty without R there. Even my cat was looking for him. There were little reminders that he was there. The air mattress that we had blown up so that we could cuddle and watch TV was still propped against the dining room wall. His toothpaste was still in the guest bathroom, and a pile of clothes were there for me to mail to him. Sigh....

I called my mom and chit chatted about my rally style driving and where my relationship with R was going to go. Then I sat down, watched the Miss America Pageant, petted Sadie, and waited for his call.

He made it home safe and missed me already.

No comments: