Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!


Welcome to 2007. As you can see I am just as fashionably challenged as always. With every year that passes it only makes it worse that I still sometimes write 1996 on my checks. For some reason 1996 is forever burned into my head. Maybe it was the top music:
1. Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix), Los Del Rio
2. One Sweet Day, Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men
3. Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
4. Nobody Knows, Tony Rich Project
5. Always Be My Baby, Mariah Carey
6. Give Me One Reason, Tracy Chapman
7. Tha Crossroads, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
8. I Love You Always Forever, Donna Lewis
9. You're Makin' Me High / Let It Flow, Toni Braxton
10. Twisted, Keith Sweat
Ummmm....that can't be it...yuck!

Or, maybe it was the movies:
1. Independence Day
2. Twister
3. Mission Impossible
4. Jerry Maguire
5. Randsom
6. 101 Dalmations
7. The Rock
8. The Nutty Professor
9. The Birdcage
10. A Time to Kill
Better...how strange, Tom Cruise (see #3 and #4) and Mel Gibson (#5) were both in the news in 2006.

Probably 1996 is etched in my mind because I graduated high school that year. Glory days.

I brought in 2007 with some of my good friends M and S. We had a great time. Thanks for the party M!

On New Years Day my brother and his family came over to my parents house and we had a bon-fire. We roasted hot dogs and smothered them with Mom's homemade chili. What a great way to celebrate the new year. My niece ate snow off her gloves and made snow angels while my nephew helped keep the fire stoked. Quality family time!
Happy New Year!


No comments: